restorm is based Zürich / Switzerland (CH).
restorm is a musicplatform and works as neutral service provider. The aim is to build a network for musicians and artists to connect with other players of this industry, such as labels, venues, booking agencies etc. and of course the endconsumers.
Importance of Privacy
2. As far as possible to provide the service of restorm, any user can decide about the privacy settings individually.
What information is automatically stored?
3. When you access restorm from a computer, mobile phone, or other device, we may collect information from that device about your browser type, location, and IP address, as well as the pages you visit.
4. We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. The types of personal information collected may include your name, user name, email address, IP address, and browser information.
5. Generally, our service automatically collects usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors, streamstarts, widgetsharings etc. restorm only uses this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally.
6. This type of aggregate data enables us to figure out how often customers use parts of the website or services so that the feature can be improved the way the users wish it.
7. As part of this use of information, we may provide aggregate information to our partners about how our customers, collectively, use the website so that they understand how often people use their services on restorm. restorm never discloses aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally.
8. When you sign up for restorm you provide us with your name, email, gender, and birth date. You will also be able to add a picture of yourself. In some cases we may ask for additional information for security reasons or to provide specific services to you.
9. Once you register you can provide other information about yourself by following bands, friends, comment on songs, playlists etc.
10. The personal information you provide is used for such purposes as allowing you to interact with other users, improving the content of the website, customizing the content you see, and communicating with you about specials and new features.
11. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
How your informations will be used?
12. Collecting personal informations is an integral part of restorm business. Nevertheless restorm will neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone, but only share them as described below.
13. User profile information including other information you enter may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the website. Email addresses are used to add new user submissions to user profiles and to communicate through user submissions. Users’ email addresses will never be directly revealed to other users byexcept, when the user is “connected” to another user via a shared group membership, or an invitation, or if the user has chosen to include their email address in their user profile.
14. restorm is affiliated with a variety of businesses and works closely with them. Some of these businesses sell items to you through restorm’s website. You can easily recognize when an affiliated business is associated with your transaction, restorm will share your personal information that is related to such transactions with that affiliated business, if you have agreed to be solicited by marketing partners during the registration process.
15. As part of the website and services, you will receive email and other communication relating to your user submissions from restorm. You acknowledge and agree that by posting such user submissions, restorm may send you email. You can changes these settings in your profile as well.
16. Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your personal information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
Restorm has no control over and no liability for the use of information you provide to other users directly.
17. We use “cookies” (small pieces of data we store for an extended period of time on your computer, mobile phone, or other device) to make restorm easier to use, to make the proposed content more interesting, and to protect both you and restorm.
18. For example, we use them to store your login ID (but never your password) to make it easier for you to login whenever you come back to Restorm. We also use them to confirm that you are logged into restorm, and to know when you are interacting with restorm platform applications and websites, our widgets and Share buttons, and our advertisements.
19. You can remove or block cookies using the settings in your browser, but in some cases that may impact your ability to use restorm.
20. We offer contact importer tools to help you upload your friends’ addresses so that you can find your friends on restorm, and invite your contacts who do not have restorm accounts to join.
21. If you give us your password to retrieve those contacts, we will not store your password after you have uploaded your contacts’ information.
22. You can access your user settings and update your information , such as username and
password, E-mail address, user profile information anytime.
23. In your privacy settings you can configure if your acitivites on restorm (followings, likes, comments, songplays) are open to public, ony to followers or privat. Other settings can be done there as well.
Are my Personal Information secure?
24. Your restorm account personal information is protected by a password for your privacy and security.
To respond to legal requests and prevent harm
25. restorm may disclose information pursuant to subpoenas, court orders, or other requests (including criminal and civil matters) if we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law.
26. This may include respecting requests from jurisdictions outside of Switzerland where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law under the local laws in that jurisdiction, apply to users from that jurisdiction, and are consistent with generally accepted international standards.
27. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and personal information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
28. restorm endeavors to protect user information to ensure that user account information is kept private, however, restorm cannot guarantee the security of user account information.
29. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
Delete the account
You can delete your account in your profile settings anytime.
32. If we make changes in the way we use personal information, we will notify you by posting an announcement on our website or sending you an email.
Questions or Concerns
34. If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy at restorm site, please send us a detailed message to legal @restorm.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
Effective Date: August 1st, 2010
restorm, Hardturmstrasse 253, CH-8005 Zürich